Okay so we went to the pumpkin patch today, we had a blast, the disappointing part was that I had taken my battery out of my camera to charge and opps, forgot to put it back in. OH MAN was I upset.
Anyway we had fun. Alli loved watching the chickens, geese, ducks, and turkeys eat their breakfast. We went through a corn maze, jumped in a bouncy house, went down the slide a dozen times, went on a hayride (with no hay), saw the pumpkinator(shot them hundreds of feet), and each picked out our own pumpkin.
Wish I had something to show you.
I will at least get pics of the carving of our pumpkins.
Update on Jenni: going crazy trying to write my research paper. (Review of Literature, methodology, APA style OH MY!!!!) Only 5 more weeks.
tori: tomorrow is F day at school. She is taking a Fairy doll.
Alli: new thing is dragging you by your hand everywhere she wants to go.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment